Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Not to Worry Folks

Due to a minor glitch, Figs Olives Wine will henceforth be known as Figs, Bay, & Wine. The new name comes from another one of my favorite Mediterranean ingredients, bay leaves. The herb is trained into towering, impossibly fragrant hedges throughout the region, and I promise that the first recipe I post at the new address will feature the bay leaf in all its glory.

The new address is figsbaywine.blogspot.com, and I hope that you'll visit me there soon. If those of you who link to Figs Olives Wine on your own sites would be kind enough to change the name and address in your link list, that would be wonderful.

I know I've been rather quiet of late, but I miss you all, and I'll be back soon with a full explanation! So come see me over at Figs, Bay, & Wine, where you can still find all your favorite recipes, travel stories, and craft projects.

A presto!
Amanda

14 comments:

Lucy said...

All done. Happy New Year, darls.

Hope your break was good. And that you'll tell us about the glitch and name change in more detail!

Rachelle said...

Welcome back! As a picky/boring eater, I look forward to you making everything sound delicious!

Joanna said...

Hi Amanda, Happy New Year, hope the glitch hasn't spoilt life over the past weeks. Looking forward to seeing your new posts in the new spot ... I always thought Figs Olive Wine was about as good as a blog name could be, but now I see you have a talent for this. Besides, the new name is a recipe in itself ;)

Joanna

Jen said...

I was REALLY happy to see this post! I was wondering where you've been.

Cynthia said...

I'm on my way! So good to have you back!

Thistlemoon said...

Welcome Back! I have changed The Foodie Blogroll Link! Can't wait to see some new recipes! :)

Figs, Bay, Wine said...

You guys are the best! It's so great to hear from you all. I'll be on the road for the next couple of weeks, and then I'll be sure to get that bay recipe up over on the new site!

Anonymous said...

Got it! So happy to see you back, Amanda :)

Warda said...

Hi Amanda! Glad to hear from you again! New year, new you,new blog name, right?

Can't wait to see this first recipe of yours. Warm hugs!

Warda

Gloria Baker said...

I have to say I was very worry!!!! Im happy you are Ok and come back!!!Im waiting for your delicious recipes. We miss you a lot Amanda!!! Gloria

David Hall said...

Nice to hear you are back Amanda, I've actually been worried about you! Hope all is well, the new link is in and looking forward to seeing you back in action.

Cheers
David

Unknown said...

$1 DOLLAR Robeks Smoothies!

12oz Smoothie for only a $ 1 dollar on Thursday March, 27th!

(Smoothies available all day, but dollar smoothies 3-6pm)

Visit http://www.robeks.com for DC area locations.

Brian said...

I will certainly visit the site. And hopefully i will be able to read some interesting post out there as well.I like to drink wine with my Cuban cigars.As Cuban cigars are not available in US market,I Buy Cigars online.

PnkPrincess024 said...

I was going through some food blogs to research for my San Francisco catering company and this was a nice read. Good job.